Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

Pet Day!🐰

Hey bloggers!😺
Last week friday it was my school pet day!🐰
Pet day was awesome!
We all got to see big animals small animals, medium animals and all the rest!
Here is my collage of pet day photos!
I have covered up the faces so that people can be on this without being embarrassed.


During Pet day we got to have fizzies like coke and fanta and sprite!
The big dogs had to do a huge course while the little ones had to do a little course.

Cya bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.